A good sale to Dubai.
ITA is pricing this at $707 USD / $888 CAD. We could not price that — the closest we got is $715 USD / $900 CAD.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 6th or October 16th – December 14th for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: DXB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $746 CAD / $595 USD
- YVR – AMS (Amsterdam) – DXB (Dubai) – ATL (Atlanta) – SEA (Seattle) – YVR
- One permitted for free
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Delta is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 17,906 miles or 5.0 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 2,975 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.