A good sale to Rome for late Spring or early Fall travel. That’s our favorite time in Europe – the weather is warm and all the tourists haven’t show up yet.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 11th – 19th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from May 7th – June 18th or September 11th – October 15th for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: FCO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YYZ – JFK (New York) – FCO (Rome) – JFK – YYZ
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
American is a member of the Oneworld Alliance.
- Miles Flown: 9,248 miles or 8.9 cents per miles (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,248 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 9,248 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “American” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.