If you can travel light, this is a very good deal to Reykjavik on Iceland’s 2nd largest airline. WOW Air only allows up to 10 kilos of free baggage. If you have more, it will cost you an extra $60 CAD per way to check a bag or $120 roundtrip. WOW Air is a low cost carrier – they charge for everything from seat assignments to bags to beverages/food onboard.
We flew with them last year from Boston to Reykjavik. The experience is okay as along as you understand all their fees.
Here are some practical travel tips to Iceland.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 6th – 9th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from late October – early December or mid January, 2017 – February, 2017.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use WOW Air Canada’s flexible date search
- YUL – KEF (Reykjavik) – YUL
- Miles Flown: 4,645 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on WOW Air Canada
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.