Visit both London and Reykjavik in one trip. You can go to London with or without the stopover in Reykjavik.
Icelandair includes 2 free checked bags with the fare.
Here are some practical travel tips to Iceland.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 16th, 2017: Toronto – London
- January 25st, 2017: London – Reykjavik
- January 30th, 2017: Reykjavik – Toronto
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from January, 2017 – March, 2017. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kef
- Destination: LON
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kef /minconnect 2880
- The 2800 after minconnect is telling ITA to search for a connection of at least 2,880 minutes or 48 hours. ITA will start to error out once that number is greater than 4,020 or so, however, longer stopovers are still possible. Using the result as a guideline, play with the stopover length on Priceline’s multi-destination feature to see if it price. It is trial and error. The stopover can either be on the outbound or return. So if you want to do it on the outbound, just put kef /minconnect 2880 on the Outbound Routing Code field instead of the Return. Then put kef on the Return Advanced Routing Code field versus kef /minconnect 2880
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- YYZ – KEF (Reykjavik) – LHR (London – Heathrow) // LGW (London – Gatwick) – KEF- YYZ
- Flown Miles: 7,557 miles or 6.4 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments individually. For this to price, we entered it as 3 segments:
- Segment 1: Toronto – Reykjavik
- Segment 2: Reykjavik – London
- Segment 3: London – Reykjavik
- Segment 4: Reykjavik – Toronto.
- We were only able to price this in US Dollars.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.