Air Canada is launching daily nonstop service between Montreal and Shanghai this upcoming February. This is route launch pricing.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 16th – 23rd, 2017
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound mid February, 2017 – March 2017 for Monday through Thursday departure and returns. A 5 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YUL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac
- Destination: PVG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- YUL – PVG (Shanghai) – YUL
- Miles Flown: 14,102 miles or 6.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,051 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,051 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.