A good sale to Munich
Sample Travel Date:
- September 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel on the outbound until mid October for Sunday through Thursday departure and returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: phl
- Destination: MUC
- Return Advanced Routing Code: phl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $410 CAD / $320 USD
- YYZ – PHL (Philadelphia) – MUC (Munich) – PHL – YYZ.
American is a member of the Oneworld Alliance. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 8,956 miles or 7.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,825 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,600 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.