A good sale to Paris.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early December or January, 2017 – April, 2017 for Sunday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YUL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: CDG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $509.95 CAD / $385 USD
- YVR – DFW (Dallas) – CDG (Paris) – DFW – YVR
American is a member of the Oneworld Alliance. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 13,402 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 13,402 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,925 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “American” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.