A good sale to Rome
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Toronto
- September 28th – October 6th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late September – October for Sunday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- For Montreal availability, replace YYZ with YUL on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: FCO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: YYZ
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $460 CAD / $350 USD
- YYZ – PHL (Philadelphia) – FCO (Rome) – CLT – YYZ. The segments between US and Rome will be operated by American under Finnair flight numbers
American is a member of the Oneworld Alliance. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 10,119 miles or 6.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,527 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,750 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our FlightNetwork link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Flight Network affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.