A good sale to Venice
Sample Travel Date:
- October 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late September – mid October. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: VCE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $540 CAD / $410 USD
- YYZ – PHL (Philadelphia) – VCE (Venice) – PHL – YYZ. Segments between Philadelphia and Venice will be operated by American under Finnair flight numbers
- Flown Miles: 9,190 miles or 7.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,942 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,050 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our FlightNetwork link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the FlightNetwork affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.