A good sale to Venice
Sample Travel Date:
- September 26th – October 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from mid September – mid October. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YUL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: VCE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $460 CAD / $355 USD
- YUL – PHL (Philadelphia) – VCE (Venice) – PHL – YUL. The segments between PHL and VCE will be Finnair flight numbers but operated by American
- Flown Miles: 9,258 miles or 6.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,036 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,775 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our FlightNetwork link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the FlightNetwork affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.