At least from the East Coast of the US, Ixtapa rarely goes below $600 USD.
Sample Travel Date:
- June 12th – 17th
- Valid for travel in June. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- Destination: ZIH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $266 CAD / $216 USD
- YYZ – IAH (Houston) – MEX (Mexico City) – ZIH (Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo) – IAH – YYZ
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
United is a member of the Star Alliance and Aeroplan Partner.
- Miles Flown: 4,460 miles or 4.8 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Elite Qualifying Miles with United: 4,460 miles
- Redeemable Miles with United: 1,080 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Aeroplan: 2,230 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.