A good sale to Cape Town.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 16th – 24th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 16th or January, 2016 – March, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YUL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: CPT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YUL – LHR (London) – CPT (Cape Town) – LHR – YUL
- Two permitted for free. Additional at $125 USD
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
British Airwaysis a member of the Oneworld Alliance and is an American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows.
- Miles Flown: 18,502 miles or 5.5 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 18,502 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 18,502 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “British Airways” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.