At $1CAD = 2.45 Real, Brazil is relatively inexpensive for Canadians once you’re there.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel until June 24th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=L
- Destination: GRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=L
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $853 CAD / $676.66 USD
- YVR – ORD (Chicago) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – ORD – YVR
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
United is a member of the Star Alliance and Aeroplan Partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with United: 13,984 miles or 7.2 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with United (starting March 1st): 3,383 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Aeroplan:
- Before April 1st: 13,984 miles (100% mileage for United operated flights)
- Starting April 1st: 6,992 miles (50% for United)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “United” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.