A good sale to Seoul.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 1st – December 9th. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sea
- Destination: ICN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sea
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $675 CAD / $549.62 USD
- YVR – SEA (Seattle) – ICN (Seattle) – SEA – YVR
- Two permitted at $100 each in the int’l gateway (Seattle)
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Delta is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Alaska partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 10,654 miles or 7.7 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 2,684 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 5,327
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Delta” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.