A good sale to Dubai.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 6th or October 16th – December 10th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: atl
- Destination: DXB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: atl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- X and V
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $691 CAD / $549.62 USD
- YYZ – ATL (Atlanta) – DXB (Dubai) – ATL – YYZ.
- One permitted for free
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Delta is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Alaska partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 16,664 miles or 5.0 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 2,748 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 8,322 (If you want Alaska miles, all flights must be operated by Delta and with Delta flight numbers. For this fare, you need to route via ATL for an extra $10)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Delta” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.