A good sale to Tokyo.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until March 12th or September 9th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YHZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- Destination: NRT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $863 CAD / $692.18 USD
- YHZ – EWR (Newark) – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – EWR – YHZ
- Two permitted. One in Asia for $100CAD but not in Guam. And one in the US for $150CAD
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
United is a member of the Star Alliance and Aeroplan Partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with United: 14,952 miles or 6.8 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles with United (starting March 1st): 3,460 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Aeroplan:
- Before April 1st: 14,952 miles (100% mileage for United operated flights)
- Starting April 1st: 7,476 miles (50% for United)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “United” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Halifax Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Halifax Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.