A good sale to Milan
Sample Travel Date:
- April 5th – 13th
- Valid for travel until May 6th or October 16th – December 10th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday departures. Must purchase at least 7 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YUL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz
- Destination: MXP
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YUL – YYZ (Toronto) – MXP (Milan) – YYZ – YUL
- One permitted in Europe
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Miles flown: 8,871 miles or 9.6 cents per mile
- Miles when credited to Aeroplan: 4,278 miles (50% between Canada and Europe and 25% within Canada)
- Miles when credited to United: 4,278 miles (50% between Canada and Europe and 25% within Canada)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Air Canada” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Montreal Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Montreal Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.