A good sale to Singapore — a great food town.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 6th – 14th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from March – April 15th for Monday through Thursday departures. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $631.48 CAD / $506.46 USD
- YVR – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – LAX – YVR
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Delta is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance. It is an Alaska Air partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 19,686 miles or 4.1 cents per mile (Canadian Dollar Calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 2,530 miles
- Elite Qualifying and Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 9,843 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.