A good sale to Tokyo.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 16th – 24th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until March 12th or September 9th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nh+ /f bc=k
- Destination: NRT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nh+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YYZ – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – ORD – YYZ
- Two permitted. One at $100CAD and another at $150CAD
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and Aeroplan and United partner.
- Miles flown: 13,382 miles or 7.6 cents per mile
- Mileage with Aeroplan: 6,691 miles
- Mileage with United (until February 28th): 13,382 miles
- Mileage with United (Starting March 1st): 3,345 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “All Nippon Airways” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.