A good sale to Bangkok and a nice price drop from 2+ weeks ago.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from March – May 15th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YYZ
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=K
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=K
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $697 CAD / $555 USD
- YVR – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) // HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – ORD – YYZ. Some segments will be operated by ANA – All Nippon Airways under United flight numbers
United is a member of the Star Alliance and Aeroplan Partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with United: 19,144 miles or 4.6 cents per mile (Canadian)
- Redeemable Miles with United (starting March 1st): 2,775 miles
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with Aeroplan:
- Before April 1st: 9,981 miles (100% mileage for United operated flights and 50% for ANA flights)
- Starting April 1st: 9,572 miles (50% for United and ANA flights)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
For more of the latest cheap Toronto Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Toronto Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.