A good sale to Seoul.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 1st – 8th
- Valid for travel until April 30th or August 21st – November 30th for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac sea oz
- Destination: ICN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: oz sea ac
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Air Canada: L
- Asiana: V
- YVR – SEA (Seattle) – ICN (Seoul) – SEA – YVR. Segments between Vancouver and Seattle will be operated by Air Canada.
Asiana is a member of the Star Alliance. It is an Aeroplan and United partner Partner.
- Flown Miles: 10,654 miles or 7.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying and Redeemable Miles with Aeroplan: 7,365 miles
- Elite Qualifying and Redeemable Miles with United: 7,365
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.