A good sale to Athens.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 2nd – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 6th or October 16th – December 14th for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- While this fare is available for those travel period above, only March and April do not required long overnight layovers in London.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /maxconnect 540
- Destination: ATH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /maxconnect 540
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (We are showing only availability that do not required overnight layovers in London. If you don’t mind an overnight layover, replace the ba+ /maxconnect 540 with ba ba on the Advanced Routing Code fields to see ALL availability)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YVR – LHR (London) – ATH (Athens) – LHR – YVR
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner.
- Elite and Redeemable Miles with American and British Airways: 12,467 miles or 7.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “British Airways” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.