A good sale to Cape Town.
As an editorial policy – we will always try to price in Canadian Dollars first. If we cannot, we will use an online travel agent in the United States or elsewhere that can price the fare. In instances where it is pricing in US Dollars or another foreign currency, we recommend that you use a no foreign transaction fee credit card to purchase.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 12th – 21st
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 6th or October 16th – December 10th. Availability before April is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: CPT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YVR – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – AMS – YVR
- One permitted for free
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner.
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 21,604 miles or 5.1 cents per mile (Canadian Dollars calculation)
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 5,401 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “KLM Royal Dutch” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.