A good sale to Turkey.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 9th – 18th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 6th or October 16th – December 10th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday departures. Must purchase at least 7 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: YVR
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /f bc=k
- Destination: IST
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- YVR – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – YVR
- One permitted in Europe
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Miles flown: 14,338 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Miles when credited to Aeroplan:5,629 miles (50% between Canada and Europe. 25% within Canada)
- Miles when credited to United: 11,258 miles (100% between Canada and Europe. 25% within Canada)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Air Canada” on Preferred Airline
For more of the latest cheap Vancouver Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Vancouver Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia affiliate link. Thank you for your continuing support.